K&M Machine-Fabricating Current Job Openings
The CMM & Laser Programmer/Operator completes accurate inspections and measurements of large heavy metal machined, fabricated, and welded parts to confirm compliance with customer part specifications and quality standards using Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) and Laser Tracker Machine as well as other technical equipment and visual inspection processes. This position requires a minimum of three years of related experience. Candidates must have specific knowledge and proficiency in reading and interpreting blue prints and engineering drawings, GD&T and good math and communication skills. Experience in the use of PC-DMIS and Veri-Surf software is a plus.
Programming from 3D models or equivalent experience is preferred.
Machine Operators will produce production parts to print on state-of-art CNC Horizontal Boring Mills and Vertical Machining Centers. Requirements include related CNC machining experience or education background in the field. Overhead crane operating experience is a plus. K&M manufactures some of the largest components you will find. If you are looking for a challenging machining career working with very unique products, please do apply.
- Support financial reporting by maintaining key balance sheet and expense accounts and providing timely evaluation, making suggestions to management for areas of improvement and preparing special reports.
- Learn and participate in key business and administrative relationships including banking, health and property casualty insurance, sales and use tax reporting and analysis, key customer relations, and payroll processing. Grow with the company to eventually manage the administrative relationships with these strategic partners.
- Maintain and coordinate the operational and tax financial reporting for related party rental property and other strategic business investments.
- Support and apply accounting internal controls that meet business policy, audit requirements accounting theory.
- Participate in the year end independent audit and tax package requirements.
- Provide management with strategic reporting
Accounting degree with 4-6 years of experience in accounting. Having 2-3 years of public accounting experience is a plus. Must be organized, willing to learn and a self starter. This position will report directly to the CFO.
Responsible for maintenance/repair of industrial manufacturing equipment. Technician will diagnose problems and repair and/or replace equipment as needed. Equipment to include multi axis CNC controlled machine centers, welders, laser/plasma cutters, robots, cranes, electrical distribution and all related equipment.
- Associates degree
- 2+ years of experience in industrial electrical/electronic maintenance
- Experience with Fanuc and Siemens controls desired
- Basic understanding of PLC’s and PLC programming
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and ladder logic
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems
Primary responsibilities in providing preventive maintenance and repair maintenance on CNC horizontal boring mills and performing other general facilities maintenance services. Must have strong hydraulics and pneumatics background, a minimum of three years related experience, ability to read blueprints, a solid working knowledge of various measuring devices and general maintenance experience. Knowledge in electrical and welding functions a plus.
Provides direct quality support for all current production product, ensures successful application of advanced quality planning tools for new product introduction and is responsible for all corrective actions and PPAP submissions. Develops and enhances process controls for all production areas. Must have working knowledge of 8D’s, GD&T and FMEA’s and gage calibration. Must have in-depth knowledge of CMM processes and procedures, experience with PC-DMIS and/or Verisurf CMM software is a plus. Requires strong auditing skills, and experience with ISO or TS16949 standards. Must have strong communication and problem solving skills. Requires a related four year degree and a minimum of five years of related experience in a fabrication and machining environment.
To further explore any opportunities mentioned on this page or to apply for other positions not listed please email or send/fax your resume and salary history to:
K&M Machine Fabricating, Inc.
20745 M-60 East
P.O. Box 218
Cassopolis, MI 49031-0218
Phone: (269) 445-2495
Fax: (269) 445-8473